Call from Radio City Bangalore!

Just now, had a 10-minutes call from Ms. Vasanthi of Radio City Bangalore and i was totally surpirsed by the call. This call was regarding my Eye Donation Awareness initiative and Radio city would like to put me On Air regarding this topic!
As this monday, i will be traveling to Chennai (official visit!) and the Radio City program is scheduled for every Mondays, i will not be here on this monday but hopefully i can make it on the 30th Jan 2o06!
So, let me wait and watch...:)
But the bottomline here is not to feature myself on Radio City but to convey the message that i need to tell using my blog/webspace and creating and increasing the awareness of this greatest donation of all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...