My view on difference between China and Japan!

I had mailed my Tokyo city snaps to my friend and i got back a reply from him asking what difference you found between China (had been there 3 years back) and Japan (been now, 3 months back)?
Here is my reply and my personal opinion to that...:)
Japan and China almost same thara idhe....people are good...but in Japan, ppl r more influenzed by the electronic/digital lifestyle...they hv all kinds of latest gadgets at their disposal...and if u r in tokyo, then obviously u shud b very rich sir..'coz tokyo is worlds costliest city and i hv personally seen it!! one big difference in eating habits of china and japan is: japan ppl food is a subset of china ppl food!!! i mean, chinese can eat anything that is moving but not with japanese...they eat more of sea food (may be coz they r in a island!) but No dog, rat, ox or something crazy like the chinkis...:) overall, japan trip was a gud experience 4 me...in terms of personal life (stayed alone for 26 days! and saw the beautiful tokyo city) and in terms of profession life (gone there for requirement collection, interaction with client and all)...:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...